Petition To impeach Trump

Home Forums Discussions About Impeaching Trump Petition To impeach Trump

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  DEWSOUTH52 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

1. BillAbama

Toni-tiger
    Participant

Antonia rivera

delilahO0823
    Participant

Delilah Collins

Trump needs to Go…. #ImpeachTrump

jennits
    Participant

Jennifer Owens

cleantheswamp
    Participant

Trump is a crook and needs to go. As a president he has done nothing for this country, but disgrace it, he is not qualified for the job of president. Clean the swamp, get rid of him.

BigA
    Participant

such a scum A number 1 sex offender Not above the law

deedeea714
    Participant

Trump needs to go now!

Nicademus
    Participant

The man is an idiot and needs to go. Let’s be honest, you can’t fix stupid. I was a loyal republican since 1970. It took me one week of Trump campaigning to realize Trump is in the office for himself and his cronies. He is a pathological, calculating, untrustworthy poor excuse for a human being and desperately needs to be replaced with someone who actually cares for the welfare of the country.

Foxyiceyx54
    Participant

Leave immigrants alone they helped you get where you are today let GOD’s people go you can’t depart the Red Sea Atlantic Ocean nor other seas B-o-y! Bye!

wakeupamerica
    Participant

I am so embarrassed that Trump is president. I do not want a racist, neo Nazi supporter, homophobic, xenophobic, idiot running this country. Every American should take a stand especially after what he said yesterday about Haiti and African nations. Republicans how can you defend him? You should be ashamed of yourselves, Mr. Ryan and Mr.Pence I assume you hold the same values as your leader. What hypocrites. Lets take this serious and do everything in our power to impeach him.

DEWSOUTH52
    Participant

The man is an idiot and needs to go. He’s stuck in the past and wants to take America backwards to a deeply divided America. He is a pathological, calculating, untrustworthy poor excuse for a human being and desperately needs to be replaced with someone who actually cares for the welfare of the country. His dangerous behavior is dividing the US from our allies around the world and could lead to WW3. He is destabalzing the world and the intelligence we get that helps keep America safe. Trump needs to be impeached with the end result being his removal from office before its too late.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.