Voting to impeach trump

Home Forums Discussions About Impeaching Trump Voting to impeach trump

This topic contains 22 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  VGNY 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

I vote to impeach Trump!

ImpeachTrump.com – Impeach President Donald J. Trump

Donald Trump has discredit our Country for the love of “MONEY”, he has created such diversity between our Men, Women and Children. How much longer do we have to tolerate his cowardice. Trump needs to be removed from Office and prosecuted for the crimes he has committed “TREASON, THEFT of the United States of America.

angiefortruth
    Participant

Impeach Trump and Pence, they are ruining our country with their foolish, self serving, greedy agendas. They should be impeached and jailed along with Ryan, Mitch McConnell and all of the other unethical spineless money grubbers. What would Jesus do Pence? The opposite of you.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  angiefortruth.

Amber98
    Participant

I Vote to impeach trump.

twine88
    Participant

Impeach him!

trumpsadick
    Participant

My name here says it all. I really can’t understand anything he says, does or implies. I could do a better job and I’m a moron.

trumpsadick
    Participant

I wonder how much he will make on the movie because this is all this is, a prelude to a bad upcoming movie and we the people are the footing the bill. I hope the ending turns out well.

VGNY
    Participant

I Vote to impeach Trump

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.